Apply each transformation described to Figure A. If you get stuck, try using tracing paper.
- A translation which takes \(P\) to \(P’\)
- A counterclockwise rotation of A, using center \(P\), of 60 degrees
- A reflection of A across line \(\ell\)
Here is triangle \(ABC\) drawn on a grid.
On the grid, draw a rotation of triangle \(ABC\), a translation of triangle \(ABC\), and a reflection of triangle \(ABC\). Describe clearly how each was done.
- Draw the translated image of \(ABCDE\) so that vertex \(C\) moves to \(C’\). Tracing paper may be useful.
- Draw the reflected image of Pentagon \(ABCDE\) with line of reflection \(\ell\). Tracing paper may be useful.
- Draw the rotation of Pentagon \(ABCDE\) around \(C\) clockwise by an angle of 150 degrees. Tracing paper and a protractor may be useful.