Alg2.1 Sequences and Functions
- I can give an example of a sequence.
- I can find missing terms in a geometric sequence.
- I can explain what it means for a sequence to be arithmetic or geometric.
- I can use a spreadsheet to create many terms of a sequence.
- I can use technology to graph a sequence.
- I can define arithmetic and geometric sequences recursively using function notation.
- I can represent a sequence in different ways.
- I can ask questions to get the information needed to represent a sequence in different ways.
- I can explain why different equations can represent the same sequence.
- I can represent situations with sequences.
- I can define a sequence using an equation.
- I can determine the sum of a sequence representing a situation.