Students build on their work of identifying groups that have more, fewer, or the same number of objects as another group. Students learn stages of two centers where they make groups with more, fewer, or the same number as a given group with objects and fingers. Students continue to practice using comparison language during the activities.
- Make groups that have more, fewer, or the same number of objects than another group.
- Formemos grupos de objetos que tengan más, menos o el mismo número de objetos que otro grupo.
- Each group of 2 needs at least 2 collections of between 2 and 9 objects.
- Gather materials from:
- Less, Same, More, Stage 1
- Number Race, Stage 1
- Shake and Spill, Stages 1 and 2
- Math Fingers, Stages 1 and 2
- Pattern Blocks, Stages 1-3
- Picture Books, Stages 1 and 2
|Activity 1||15 min|
|Activity 2||15 min|
|Activity 3||15 min|
|Lesson Synthesis||5 min|