1.7 Geometry and Time
- Students reason with shapes and their attributes, partition shapes into equal pieces, and tell time to the hour and half hour.
Section A Goals
- Build and draw shapes to possess defining attributes.
- Compose two-dimensional or three-dimensional shapes to create a composite shape.
- Describe attributes of two-dimensional and three-dimensional shapes.
Section B Goals
- Partition circles and rectangles into two and four equal pieces and describe the pieces with words (halves and fourths).
Section C Goals
- Tell and write time in hours and half-hours.