You find a crystal in the shape of a prism. Find the volume of the crystal.
The point \(B\) is directly underneath point \(E\), and the following lengths are known:
- From \(A\) to \(B\): 2 mm
- From \(B\) to \(C\): 3 mm
- From \(A\) to \(F\): 6 mm
- From \(B\) to \(E\): 10 mm
- From \(C\) to \(D\): 7 mm
- From \(A\) to \(G\): 4 mm
A rectangular prism with dimensions 5 inches by 13 inches by 10 inches was cut to leave a piece as shown in the image. What is the volume of this piece? What is the volume of the other piece not pictured?
A triangle has one side that is 7 cm long and another side that is 3 cm long.
Sketch this triangle and label your sketch with the given measures. (If you are stuck, try using a compass or cutting some straws to these two lengths.)
Draw one more triangle with these measures that is not identical to your first triangle.
- Explain how you can tell they are not identical.
Select all equations that represent a relationship between angles in the figure.