Día 2 de centros (optional)
The purpose of this lesson is for students to order, compare, and describe three-digit numbers using their understanding of place value.
This lesson is optional because it is an opportunity for extra practice that not all classes may need. In Activity 1, students learn a new stage of the Get Your Numbers in Order center, which was first introduced in grade 1. In this stage, students use their understanding of relative magnitude to order three-digit numbers. In Activity 2, students choose 2 activities to work on that provide practice with place value, addition, and subtraction.
- Order, compare, and describe three-digit numbers using place value understanding.
- Trabajemos en el valor posicional.
Materials to Gather
Materials to Copy
- Get Your Numbers in Order Stage 2 Gameboard, Spanish
Gather materials from previous centers:
- Get Your Numbers In Order, Stage 2
- Greatest Of Them All, Stage 2
- Mystery Number, Stage 2
|Activity 1||15 min|
|Activity 2||20 min|
|Lesson Synthesis||10 min|
Teacher Reflection Questions
What opportunities are you giving students to reflect on their understanding of the mathematical content?