2.1 Sumemos, restemos y trabajemos con datos
- Students represent and solve story problems within 20 through the context of picture and bar graphs that represent categorical data. Students build toward fluency with addition and subtraction.
Section A Goals
- Build toward fluency with adding within 100.
- Build toward fluency with subtracting within 20.
Section B Goals
- Interpret picture and bar graphs.
- Represent data using picture and bar graphs.
- Solve one- and two-step problems using addition and subtraction within 20.
Section C Goals
- Make sense of and interpret tape diagrams.
- Represent and solve Compare problems with unknowns in all positions within 100.