1.6 Length Measurements Within 120 Units
- Students measure length and count up to 120 length units. They solve addition and subtraction story problems with unknowns in all positions.
Section A Goals
- Compare the lengths of objects indirectly.
- Order objects by length.
Section B Goals
- Count groups of up to 120 objects and write a number to represent them.
- Lay length units end-to-end with no gaps or overlaps and count the units to determine length.
Section C Goals
- Solve addition and subtraction story problems with unknowns in all positions.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments, Lesson Plans & Cool-Downs.
For activities with important visual aidspdfdocx (n/a)