2.9 Putting It All Together
- Students consolidate and solidify their understanding of various concepts and skills related to major work of the grade. They also continue to work toward fluency goals of the grade.
Section A Goals
- Fluently add and subtract within 20.
Section B Goals
- Add and subtract within 1,000 using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations.
- Fluently add and subtract within 100.
Section C Goals
- Represent and solve one- and two-step story problems within 100.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments, Lesson Plans & Cool-Downs.
For activities with important visual aidspdfdocx (n/a)