3.1 Introducing Multiplication
- Students represent and solve multiplication problems through the context of picture and bar graphs that represent categorical data.
Section A Goals
- Interpret scaled picture and bar graphs.
- Represent data using scaled picture and bar graphs.
- Solve one- and two-step story problems using addition and subtraction.
Section B Goals
- Represent and solve multiplication problems involving equal groups.
- Understand multiplication in terms of equal groups.
Section C Goals
- Represent and solve multiplication problems involving arrays.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments, Lesson Plans & Cool-Downs.
For activities with important visual aidspdfdocx (n/a)