3.8 Putting It All Together
- Students consolidate and solidify their understanding of various concepts and skills related to major work of the grade. They also continue to work toward fluency goals of the grade.
Section A Goals
- Understand a fraction as a number and represent fractions on the number line.
Section B Goals
- Apply concepts of measurement and data to solve problems.
Section C Goals
- Develop fluency with single-digit multiplication facts and their related division facts.
Section D Goals
- Review the major work of the grade by creating and designing instructional routines.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments and Assessment Teacher Guides.