K.1 Math in Our World
- Students recognize numbers and quantities in their world.
Section A Goals
- Explore and use math tools.
- Share mathematical ideas with a partner.
Section B Goals
- Recognize and name groups of up to 4 objects and images without counting.
Section C Goals
- Answer "are there enough" questions.
Section D Goals
- Count groups of up to 10 objects.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments, Lesson Plans & Cool-Downs.
For activities with important visual aidspdfdocx (n/a)