K.6 Numbers 0–20
- Students answer “how many” questions and count out groups within 20. They understand that numbers 11 to 19 are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones. They write numbers within 20.
Section A Goals
- Count groups of up to 20 objects.
Section B Goals
- Understand numbers 11-19 as 10 ones and some more ones.
Section C Goals
- Count groups of images up to 20.
- Represent quantities up to 20 with a written number.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments and Assessment Teacher Guides.