2.3 Midamos longitudes
- Students measure and estimate lengths in standard units and solve measurement story problems within 100.
Section A Goals
- Measure length in centimeters and meters.
- Represent and solve one-step story problems within 100.
Section B Goals
- Measure length in feet and inches.
- Represent and solve one- and two-step story problems within 100.
Section C Goals
- Represent numerical data on a line plot.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments and Assessment Teacher Guides.