K.8 Putting It All Together
- Students consolidate and solidify their understanding of various concepts and skills on major work of the grade. They also continue to work toward fluency goals of the grade.
Section A Goals
- Count and compare groups of objects and images.
- Represent and write numbers up to 20.
Section B Goals
- Represent and write quantities and numbers up to 20.
Section C Goals
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Section D Goals
- Use understanding of 10 to work with numbers to 20.
Teachers with a valid work email address can click here to register or sign in for free access to Assessments and Assessment Teacher Guides.