K.8 Putting It All Together
- Students consolidate and solidify their understanding of various concepts and skills on major work of the grade. They also continue to work toward fluency goals of the grade.
Section A Goals
- Count and compare groups of objects and images.
- Represent and write numbers up to 20.
Section B Goals
- Represent and write quantities and numbers up to 20.
Section C Goals
- Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Section D Goals
- Use understanding of 10 to work with numbers to 20.
\(4 + 3\)
Four plus three
\(10 = 6 + 4\)
\(5 - 2 = 3\)
\(6 + 4\)
\(3 - 3\)
3 is less than 9
The straw on the top is longer than the straw on the bottom.
- next to
- number writing reference
The straw on the bottom is shorter than the straw on the top.
\(5 - 2\)
Five minus two