Día 2 de centros (optional)
The purpose of this lesson is for students to skip-count by 2, 5, and 10 and to add and subtract within 1,000.
This lesson is optional because it is an opportunity for extra practice that not all classes may need. In this lesson students have another chance to practice skip-counting by 2, 5, and 10 and addition and subtraction within 1,000.
- Add and subtract within 1,000 using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations.
- Skip-count by 2, 5, and 10.
- Contemos a saltos y practiquemos la suma y la resta.
Materials to Gather
Gather materials from:
- Write Numbers, Stage 4
- Target Numbers, Stages 6 and 7
- Five in a Row, Stages 7 and 8
- How Close, Stage 4
|Activity 1||40 min|
|Lesson Synthesis||10 min|
Teacher Reflection Questions
Identify something you thought was going to go well in math class recently, but did not. What can you do to make it a success the next time?